Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Blooms from the West \\ PHOTOS


Hi there! I know this is a Wednesday, and not a usual posting day... but since I missed yesterday, I decided to share a few pictures from my trip out West with you guys. This will be the first post to catch up on my photography since my trip. Expect more to come. *winks*

These five photos were taken at my grandparents house. And they're edited. I don't think I should have to tell y'all that anymore, since photographers are supposed to edit their pictures... It just feels kind of deceptive when I don't, or something? *rolls eyes and laughs* So. Enough saying my pictures are edited. You can just ask if you really wanna know if they are or not. *sorry for my weirdness*









FAVORITE PICTURE?



14 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures! I like 3#!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha! These pictures are GORGEOUS! Love the one yellow flowers the best, probably, but they're all pretty amazing. <3
    Thank you so much for sharing. =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm glad you like that one. ^__^
      You're quite welcome! ;D

      Delete
  3. Number three is like WOWWowwowowowowow. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is my favorite--the colors are so rich! Do you have a favorite? ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That one is definitely a popular favorite. ;)
      Oh, idk. I do like the last one though...

      Delete