Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Hello September- TAG



Hey y'all, I'm doing the Hello September Tag today! Thanks to Daminika for tagging me!



R.U.L.E.S.

Answer the questions and then nominate at least three other bloggers. 
Write out at least ten new questions or just copy these. 
Include the guidelines in your post, use the tag picture, and try to avoid nominating bloggers who have already been nominated.




Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S.


sweaters or hoodies? 

Welll... both? *facepalm* Sweaters for nice outfits, hoodies for casual.

windy or rainy day? 

Maybe windy? Rainy can be nice too. How about a healthy amount of both? ;P

favorite fall time drink? 

I'll go with hot apple cider or hot chocolate.

favorite fall color? 

Orange and red

what song makes you feel cozy? 

Maybe a good country song... like one by Scotty McCreery. ;) Or Christmas songs. *whispers* they're not allowed right now tho. *sticks out tongue*

favorite part of fall in your state?

Um, when the weather starts cooling down, the leaves changing colors...

favorite pair of boots? (pic plz) 

Okay, I'd like to ask, what kind of question is that?? 'Cause I have like at least 7 pairs. 


Oh... this is a little ridiculous. *laughs*


These two would have to be some of my favs (I don't think the brown pair are even JUST mine... but I'm pretty much the only one who wears them? ;P).
I do really like my tall tan boots too, though they're rather crusty. xP


 favorite jacket? (pic plz)


If not this one, it'd be my jean jacket.



favorite fall memory? 

Some of those past Thanksgivings, apple picking from our own trees in MN...

favorite fall pass time? 

Idk if I do anything much that's specifically "fall". Finding fall outfits is fun, though. ;D And if we do any fall baking, or go to a harvest festival. 

if you could go anywhere in the USA, just for the fall scenery, where would you go?

Well, I suppose that would be the East Coast. *winks*



I  T.A.G.


Paige @ Paige's Pages



Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S.

sweaters or hoodies? 

windy or rainy day? 

favorite fall time drink? 

favorite fall color? 

something fall-ish that makes you feel cozy?

favorite part of fall in your state?

favorite pair of boots? (pic plz) 

 favorite jacket? (pic plz)

favorite fall memory?

favorite fall pass time? 

favorite fall-ish food?





9 comments:

  1. Great job with the tag, Natasha! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Natasha! I don't know if you're interested at all, but I tagged you for the "Backyard Beauty Challenge Tag" over at my blog. I figured you'd like to do something like that since you're into photography.

    And those are such cute boots, btw. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for tagging me! It looks like fun! :)

      Thank you! ;D

      Delete
  3. You're welcome! :)

    And... You're welcome! *Laughs* *grins*

    ReplyDelete