Saturday, September 29, 2018

Denim and Lace Outfit


I hope you're excited about more fashion posts, because I have some coming. Actually, I have two outfits to share today! *winks* There really isn't much to say in these posts... just show the outfits, and give the details of what I'm wearing. *shrugs* I hope you are inspired  in the way of dressing cute and feminine, as well as modest. :)


I found this jean skirt while on vacation this summer, so I bought it, because I didn't have one. ;) It was about five dollars at Goodwill. And yes, I went to the Goodwill out there at least three times. *laughs*




Re-create this outfit with: 

Cream lace top * probably a hand-me-down or something
Jean skirt * about $5 at Goodwill
Sandals * $1 at garage sale
Necklace * hand-me-down from my mom





DO YOU LIKE JEAN SKIRTS? HOW ABOUT LACE?


4 comments: