Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Eighteen Years of Living Life


 I've been eighteen years old for just about a week now. The big milestone has come, and I guess I'm an adult now. Childhood is rather short, isn't it? Not that I feel very adult-ish yet. Ha. I guess I'm still a teen, and that's alright with me. I'm a teen and an adult. Weird. 

So anyway, I had a birthday last Monday! I wanted to do something different for this one, since 18 is a "big deal". Or it's supposed to be. ;P So my sisters and my mom and I went to "the city" to go shopping and out to eat and all that fun. *grins* I had a very good time!








shopping sales at the mall. getting bubblegum from the vending machine 'cause that's what adults do. picture fun. GIRL'S DAY. the most amazing food everrrrr. CHINESE BUFFET. ice cream. fortune cookies. antique shop. KOMBUCHA. Goodwill. birthday cake with the family. WATCHING GOD'S NOT DEAD 3.



Eighteenth year, adult life, trying to learn not to procrastinate... here we come. Don't fail. xP XD







how do you like the latest design???

18 comments:

  1. you've got this. *fist bump*

    also, LOVE this new design!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! xD

      I'm glad! <33 I like the simplicity. ;)

      Delete
  2. AW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad u had a great day <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 18th, Natasha! So glad I found your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Happy (belated) Birthday!
    I love the picture of you blowing out your candles, and the last picture looks delicious!! =D xD
    Have a wonderful day, Natasha. =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! It was a good dessert. ;)
      ^__^

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! That's awesome. =D *thumbs up* Did you have a favorite thing you did on your Birthday? All of it sounded pretty awesome. ;)
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. Hm, possibly eating at the Chinese buffet! It was so good. ;)

      Delete
  6. I love your new blog design, Natasha!!!! And I love the color scheme 😍 . Amd happy late birthday!!! Navigating eighteen has been a challenge for me, but it sure has its perks! I hope you'll have an amazing eighteenth year. HUGS~ Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm liking the clean feel. :D Aw, and thanks again!! <3 I'm sure it'll be a good year for me. ^__^ Some new things to take on, but still good. *hugs*

      Delete