Saturday, September 29, 2018

Blue Dress + Leggings Outfit


I found this blue dress on sale (or clearance?) at Sears while on my birthday excursion. This color blue is one of "my colors" I think, so it's nice to find clothes in that shade. :)

If you missed the first outfit I posted today, just click HERE.





Re-create this outfit with: 

Short, dark blue dress * about $4 at Sears black leggings * from my mom, probably
orange sandals * thrift store, long ago
gold feather earrings * $2 at liquidation store (I think)




WHAT IS ONE COLOR THAT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU? THIS OUTFIT OR THE CREAM AND DENIM ONE??



7 comments:

  1. Ooh--those sandals are so cute!

    One color that looks good on me is olive green, because it matches my eyes. (Even though I rarely ever wear that color :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, how do I choose? They both look nice. I think I like the Cream and Denim one best, but they are both very pretty!

    The color that looks best on me is a soft teal blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! It's so exciting when you found nice clothes on sale! Sadly, that's next to never for me *laughs* I try. But, I do most of my shopping online. I search clearance for hours and hours. Usually not finding much.

    I like this outfit! I am a leggings girl though *smiles*

    What color looks good on me? I honestly am not sure. But I am usually drawn to fall colors like grays, blacks, olive greens, and burnt orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, that's why I love thrift shopping! xD But some people probably don't enjoy hunting through racks of miscellaneous clothes... I do. ;P
      Man would I love to have my own online shop where I could sell things I find for a *cheap* price. ;D

      Glad you like it!

      Oh, cool. :)

      Delete