Tuesday, October 9, 2018

By the Book Tag



I needed a post to do, 'cause it's Tuesday night. So I decided to FINALLY finish this tag that Shantelle tagged me for back in, *gasp*, May. *sheepish look* Well. Better late than never!



QUESTIONS:


What is on your nightstand right now?

More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Whitmeyer.

What was the last truly great book you read?

I don't know. I guess I'll go with The Lady and Lionheart by Joanne Bischof or A Time to Die by Nadine Brandes. But there's probably been some really good ones since then too... whatever.

If you could meet any writer - dead or alive - who would it be and what would you want to know?

Maybe Lois Gladys Leppard, and I'd ask her how the rest of Mandy's life was supposed to unfold. :)
Or Jaye L. Knight.

What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?


Myths Every Child Should Know. Lol. I bought it because it was an old book.

How do you organize your personal library?


Bigger books generally on the top shelf, smaller books and non-fiction on the bottom... along with my movies. ;)

What book have you always meant to read but haven't gotten around to it yet?


Idk... there's tons of books I could read. TONNNSSS.

Anything you feel embarrassed never to have read?


Not really... except maybe that I haven't read the entire Bible yet (not even close). Not so much embarrassed as, "Wow, I should've read more by now!"

Disappointing, overrated, just not good: What book did you feel you were suppose to like but didn't?

*shrugs*

Do you remember the last book you put down without finishing?


Um, yes. I had to put down Until Tomorrow by Robin Jones Gunn for now, because I got a review book. I will be finishing it though! That was a while ago... *whispers* and the review book hasn't been reviewed yet. Don't tell. xP This just hasn't been a very productive "reading year".


What kind of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?

Uhhh... exciting and intriguing stories, with realistic but adorable romance... more often historical or fantasy than contemporary, probably.
I don't read most non-Christian YA, though some are probably fine. Books with weird sorcery-type magic. Anything inappropriate or super creepy\scary. Anything boring. xP The obvious stuff, okay? 

If you could require the president to read on book, what would it be?


The Bible, of course. I think most people say this. :)

What do you plan to read next?


Maybe I'll grab Until Tomorrow from the library again and finish it. *smiles*





Those of you who would like to do this... YOU ARE TAGGED!


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?


14 comments:

  1. Fun! Maybe I'll do this tag! =D
    Also, I wanted to know if you wanted to be invited to my private blog? If so, I'd be happy to give you the address if you could give me your email, so I could send it your way. ;)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Blessing, Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! ;)
      Oh yeah, sure! I saw your other comment, I'm just not all caught up on comment replying yet. ;P
      If you go to my contact page on natashahannuphotography.wordpress.com you can send me something and I'll get you my email that way. ^__^

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'll try and get the address to you as soon as I can! (I only have a few posts up, but it's growing ;)) <3 Can't wait to have another awesome person read my ramblings! =D Have an amazing day. =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, just sent you the form! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    2. Ok, I just sent it again- The only thing I didn't fill in was the Website part. =) Hope it worked! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. OK, I actually did get it the first time (didn't know that was what you were talking about I guess). I sent you my email that first time, and I also sent you it by directly emailing you yesterday... did you get it?

      Delete
    4. Yep! I'll add you to my blog soon!! =D Thank you! <3
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  3. I remember doing this tag. It was fun!

    I am currently, sorta, reading Little Women for the multiple time. *smiles*
    I have only made it through the first chapter though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know what you mean about not having read the whole Bible! I realized recently that, although I've read most of the New Testament, there's large chunks of the Old Testament I haven't read yet. I'm working on it though. :D

    Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's not so bad that I haven't read the whole thing yet- most people haven't. But there's way TOO much I haven't read. But I guess that just means I need to get my Bible out more often. :)

      Delete