Saturday, October 20, 2018

RAINY AUTUMN PHOTO SHOOT \\ red and denim outfit + Thoughts on Seasons



Hey people! A happy, happy weekend to you all! *big smile*


What is your favorite season? spring, summer, fall, or winter? If you've been around here long enough, you probably know that, though I'm asking YOU this question, I probably couldn't answer it myself. Because I'm bad with favorites. And you'd be right xP 
But I think that's okay. I like all the seasons. I think I'm usually ready for the next season when it comes. Each one is special. Every one has it's own unique and beautiful characteristics. Lends to you it's own special feeling. 
Seasons keep life exciting! Y'ALL. I would never want it to be one season all year long. Like, how boring. Do you agree? Or could you happily live in one season forever? Let me know in the comments. *winks*

Where I live, fall is definitely here. Last Sunday it was kinda wet, and definitely overcast. My sister agreed to take some pictures of me in my church outfit (and I edited them).  I loved the slightly foggy, cloudy setting! Made for the perfect fall photo shoot. And my sister did good... I think maybe she should be my assistant when I start my photography business. ;P




that shirt. i found it at Goodwill rrecently. <3











WOULD YOU WEAR THIS OUTFIT? THOUGHTS ON SEASONS? SUNNY FALL DAYS, OR CLOUDY? (i like both xP *sorry not sorry*)




10 comments:

  1. Fun post, Natasha!
    That outfit is really cute! You're so pretty!
    Sunny fall days are probably the best. ;)
    Thanks for sharing! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triple thank you ! *smiles*
      They're nice. ;)
      You're very welcome!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! =D
      (also, if you're wondering why I'm not commented back to you if you've commented on my blog, we're actually signed out of our account right now =/)
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. Oh okay. I hadn't checked to see if you replied ;)

      Delete
  2. loved this!

    i definitely agree that it would be boring to live in one season all year long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit!! I want to get a pair of boots like that.
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really like them, even though they're getting kinda old. ;P They were my sister's before.

      Delete
  4. oh I'm so behind on blogger! But I love this! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see I n very replied to this over-a-year-old-now comment. xP
      But, I'm glad you liked it ;)

      Delete