Saturday, October 6, 2018

Waterfall, Fish Hatchery, and Dam Out West \\ PHOTOS + new stuff in life


Happy Saturday to you allll! I hope you are having a great weekend, enjoying the full comforts of your pillow and not having to set an alarm. ;P Yep. So I recently got a job, and getting up in the morning is the hardest part (it's a great job, see). A job, guyssss. Finally finally finally. No more having to tell people I don't have an official job yet. That is a nice thing, y'all. ;P I'm happy. The little introvert me managed. Actually, I didn't do all that much. I applied there awhile ago, and one day they called. And the day I went in for my interview (I didn't even really get interviewed), they hired me. I was freaking out on the way home. With excitement. xD 
I think it was just God or something. *smiles*

SOO. After that little update on the biggest new change in my life, I'm going to actually get to the feature presentation of this post. What the title says this post is supposed to be about. *winks and sticks out tongue*

Oh, and I guess you all might be curious where I'm working... which is at the YMCA, in child care. :) I just completed my first week, so hopefully they keep me for a long time. :P


OKAY, AS I WAS SAYING. This is the next picture post about my recent trip out West. My whole immediate family (besides my dad, bc he wasn't out there yet) went out "exploring" one day. We went to Multnomah Falls, a fish hatchery, and a dam. Also climbed a huge rock, but I'm saving those pictures for their own post. *winks*



We ate lunch and hung out by the creek for a while before going to look at the falls.






Beautiful




We climbed as far as the bridge, but, unfortunately, couldn't go all the way to the top. The rest was closed off because of the fires, I guess.





All the coins. I wonder what I could buy if I went down and collected it all? xP



Fish hatchery and huge sturgeon!






The dam.



So that's that! Hope you enjoyed the photos!


FAVORITE PICTURE? WATERFALLS YOU'VE VISITED? 







p.s. have you seen For King and Country's new song, "Burn the Ships"??? <33

12 comments:

  1. sooo incredibly pretty!!! <3 nope, haven't heard that yet, but i'll go look it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I haven't ever visited a waterfall--but it's on my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures!!
    ALSOOOO I LOVE BURN THE SHIPS SOOOOOOOSOSOOOOOO MUCH!! <333
    Have an epic weekend =D
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad that you didn't get to go all the way to the top *cries*
    Oh well. Guess you'll have to come back xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's too bad, the view would've been AMAZING. Someday maybe we'll make it there. ;P

      Delete
  5. ALSO, I had a quick question for you- do you want to be invited to my private blog? If so, I'd be happy to give you the address, if you could give me your email. =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete