Tuesday, October 23, 2018

October Scenes at My House \\ VIDEO \\



HEY, guess what? I finally made another video. Remember my first one, way back in May (first besides those baking videos)? I just finally decided to go out and film another one the other day. I know my camera doesn't have the best quality videoing, but I think it's a fun little video anyway. Just some of the scenes around our property. ^__^

Also, I'm socially awkward, AND video awkward. Lol. xP I sound kind of annoyed at one part... just my video-awkwardness I guess. I tried videoing that beginning part over more than once, and this is the one I went with. :P

It's pretty short and unprofessional (obviously), but I hope you enjoy it!







WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANY CERTAIN VIDEO\ TYPE OF VIDEO YOU'DE BE INTERESTED IN ME DOING?




12 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to do something like this!

    I loved this video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did really well at the video! What did you use to edit it? I have seen so many video editors, but they're all super hard for me to understand. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Oh, I just used Windows Live Movie Maker to put it together, and added the music to it on Youtube. ;D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Natasha!! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhhh I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333
    I would really like it if you did a room tour in video form. Since I literally couldn't see anything when we were FaceTiming and I really want to see your room! xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm glad! xD <333
      Oh, that's a good video idea, to do sometime... But right now my room is a cluttered mess. *groans* I do not have room for extra stuff, but haven't gotten around to getting it all organized and stuff. xP
      But when it's done, maybe I'll do a video tour. ;)

      Delete