Tuesday, October 30, 2018

that alone place \\ thoughts




sometimes i just want to go somewhere wild and free. 
a high or secluded, quiet place where the wind blows, where the only sound is the rustle of leaves on the trees, and the call of a bird overhead.
where there isn't another soul in sight, and i can just breath and feel.
a rugged rock i can sit on, a deep canyon below, covered in a canopy of forest.
a blue sky with wispy white clouds. the fresh breeze tangling and fingering through my hair, brushing past my closed eyes.
just a special place where it's just me and God and nature, where my heart can be filled, where my lungs can breathe deep, where tears can fall free. 

there i think i could unfill and be filled. 
refresh, and get away from the world and all the man-made things and just listen to the comforting sounds and sights and feels of God's things.

a place to ponder, wonder, and ask.







{p.s. this song is beautiful}


4 comments: