Wednesday, October 3, 2018

September 2018


Hello guys! I'm a little behind, as you can tell. I decided to do another "Wednesday" post, since I missed yesterday. 

So I'm bringing to you today my September photo dump! Another good month, and now it's time to enjoy the fall season! *inserts pumpkins, colorful leaves, boots, and cozy sweaters*




Chick-fil-A on the go


Cleaning at my dad's spec house


My 18th birthdayyy! Here's my birthday post, if you missed it.


Lovely birthday card\gift from Daminika. <33333333


Peach milkshake from Chick-fil-A



Disc golfing with the cousins... it got all dark and stormy looking, and not long after getting in our vehicles it started pouring. :)


We then went to Wendy's. *winks*


Going to our church baptism- there was food. =D


Like, pizza quesadillas?? <3


Mug brownie


Makin' stuff


Chick-fil-AAAA


No-bake cheesecake I made


Watching this good old show on Hulu. <3 #fatherknowsbest


Me, a couple siblings, and our cousins decided to take a trip to the lake. Swimming, snacks, and adventures. ;) A good summer finale, I guess.



Tortilla-crust pizza... <3


Day out with my grandma, mom, aunts, and sister. We went out for lunch, then shopping, and lastly, to Panera Bread. :)


Out with the cousins again. *winks*


My 11-year-old sister came with me to town. We went to the bank, got some candy for cheap at the liquidation store (xP), and bought presents for my mom's birthday. 


Sister's day in town! It was four of us- just missing our littlest sis. *winks* Caught this this sister taking a selfie. Hehehe. ;P


We all got raspberry Italian sodas at a cute local coffee shop down-town. I got some of my senior pictures taken there this past spring. ;)



Walked the streets. We haven't done that much at all! We started venturing down into an area near the Salvation Army... not a good idea. We got whistled at. *cough* *laughs* Sketchy. We went back and decided against checking out the thrift store . xP


LOOK. AT. THAT. Gorgeous old buildings. 
(I messed up the words on the buildings for privacy reasons, jsyk)


Went to church myself this Sunday. ;)


And got a kombucha after. Yess.


Well that's that for the photo dump! Maybe I'll get around to doing a little "life update" post soon. Got new life experiences come upon me recently. Good stuff. *smiles* 

Until next time...



HOW WAS YOUR SEPTEMBER? IS FALL UPON YOU YET? (i think it's transition stage for us rn)






10 comments:

  1. That cheesecake looks so good!!!
    Haha I hear ya, downtown area of the bigger towns here (and anywhere) can be scary! Glad you had a good month, happy October!!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was! ;D
      Yeah, we were headed toward the wrong area, I think. xP
      Thank you!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh--sounds like you had a fun September!

    (I love Chick-fil-A too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeed this!!!! *dies* you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wrap-up posts are always fun to read, Natasha!
    Hey, we have that exact plate that that tortilla-crust pizza is on! ;D
    My birthday is in September too! Towards the end of the month though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad!!
      Haha, really? I think we've had those plates for a long time. ;D
      Oh cool! *grins*

      Delete