Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Say Hello to Autumn \\ PHOTOS


Autumn has started, and I'm welcoming it! The season for boots, pumpkins, and sweatshirts... Always lovely. *winks*

This is just a photo dump of sorts. These first pictures are of a little "photography walk" I took the other day... when I scared the neighbors cows, you know. *sticks out tongue*




\\ lightened \\



The rest of these pictures are from Saturday, when we went to my aunt and uncle's and made apple cider. Well, I didn't help... unless you count taste-testing. *winks* I should've taken some pictures of the apple cider-making, but I didn't. :P

It was such a perfect fall day. It was nice hanging out with people, cuddling little kittens, playing the keyboard, eating food...






I went outside when it was dark and took some night pictures. None turned out perfect, but it was fun. Just sitting there on the driveway in the cold country air. *sigh*



DO YOU HAVE ANY EXCITING PLANS THIS FALL? DONE ANYTHING FUN SO FAR? EVER WATCH SOMEONE MAKE APPLE CIDER, AND TASTE IT FRESH FROM THE PRESS? *winks*


8 comments:

  1. This local food stand near me makes THE BEST hot apple cider (when I say hot I mean burn you hot). By the way, that new header is BEAUTIFUL. Love the contrast!!
    -Michaila
    seventytimeseven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, hot apple cider! I need to have that sometime this season. ;D
      THANK YOUUU!! <3

      Delete
  2. I've never watched apple cider making! But it sounds fun!
    Those pictures are BEAUTIMOUS! Love it!
    We're going to have a Fall Party sometime in Nov, I'm so excited. It shall be grand! *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was neat! :)
      Thank you, I'm glad you like them!
      Oh that sounds fun! My homeschool group is putting on a fall party this month. ;D

      Delete
  3. Eee!! I LOVE THE ONE OF THE STARS!!!!! <3333333

    Making apple cider is the best!! Fresh from the press, oh yeesssss! We'd make gallons and gallons of it and freeze it, then have it to drink alllll winter, and sometimes into the summer. <3 We'd get a huge HUGE crate of apples from Hood River. <333 Oh you're making me want to do it again. But don't have time or money with the wedding ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! Aren't stars so pretty?? Especially on a lovely fall night... =)

      That must be sooo nice! We don't get fresh apple cider very often, but it was really good! :D

      Delete
  4. LOVE the one of the stars!!!

    Yes I've made apple cider before, so fun!
    My sister is getting married so, well, lots and lots of things are going to be happening and we will be BUSY!

    And Felicity comes home today!!! Eeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it!
      It was interesting to watch. And so very good. ;)
      Yes, that must be busy... and fun!
      Awesome! :)

      Delete