Friday, October 13, 2017

Currently October 2017


Hello, we are just about halfway through October! *hears all the gasping, and yea, we should be used to this by now*

So yes, it's now time for the currently post of October! Except I'm changing it up some- less structure and more pictures. *winks* Does kinda sound like me.

Just jump into the randomness of happenings and moments...




Me and my mom went to a plant nursery one day and bought a bunch of stuff... herbs, an apple tree and fig tree, and other things. :) 


One of those days that actually feels like fall. I think we've been having a lovely number of those. ;) This was sometime after we got rain. I took some pictures that day that I'll have to share sometime.

\\ When you hear the rain on the roof



\\ When you rock out in the vehicle, while your mom and some of the siblings are in the store. Sometimes you just gotta not care *winks* 


\\ When your cat comes to visit you. *winks and laughs*


I drove my mom and a couple younger siblings to try find am Amish store one cool, overcast fall day. <3 We found an Amish farm stand of sorts... it was in a building. We got these yummy cherry tomatoes there.*winks*

\\ When you have to drive down some pothole dirt driveway that a couple Amish live off of, to see if there was a store there. There wasn't. Infringing on people's privacy.*facepalm* xP


My little sister and I made two apple pies that evening. =D 






We ate a piece the next morning. T'was good! <3


\\ When you thought you left the unpleasant world of having
cockroaches in the house. Then woa, look who shows up. *glares* Hopefully it'll just be the two or so, and no infestations again. Ew.


Last night we went to my homeschool group's fall party! It was fun, even though I didn't actually do much... or talk to people as much as I would've liked to. But the FEELING! Ooh. Cold fall air. Dark. Bringing the little brother to different booths and such in the parking lot to play games and win candy, or have a football "face painted" on his hand. *smiles* Going to the lighted pavillion to eat chili and dessert. Not to mention wearing boots and a cute new jacket. *grins*


So, what am I currently reading??



I started The Seahorse Legacy by Serena Chase! It's the third book in the Eyes of Everia series... and it's been quite a while since I've been in Everia. *winks* I'm probably in for some of those really late-night reading days. *grins*

\\ When you're 13 books behind schedule on your reading challenge. My goal was 40 books this year? HA... HA. xP You are FAILING, girl.


What yummy things have I been eating?


There's THIS very fall-ish smoothie. ;) 

Also double chocolate cookies, that "delicious spicy chicken dip" (what's it called???) and we'll mention the apple pie again. *winks*



ARE YOU A CHERRY TOMATO PERSON? ATE ANY PIES YET THIS SEASON? HAD ANY LOVELY "FALL" EXPERIENCES LATELY? WHAT ARE YOU READING? NEW WAY OF DOING CURRENTLY POSTS, BETTER OR NOT?



10 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have been having a great month so far, Natasha! :)
    It’s been feeling like fall around here too!
    I know you’ve mentioned going to Amish stores and such before, so do you guys live around some Amish people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has been pretty good! :)
      Yay for fall! It's warmer today, though.
      Oh yea, there are a lot of Amish people around here- not just around where I live either. ;) A lot of their stores are in a building right by their house.

      Delete
    2. Oh cool! My mom and I stayed at an Amish Bed and Breakfast a few years ago and had a lot of fun. I've been fascinated with the Amish way of life for several years, so I was curious. ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh yea, that's cool. :)
      It is kinda interesting! ;)

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed very much!
    Sounds like you've been having a great time!
    That apple pie looks good! I've made a cupule of pies, I should post some pictures, I made them have pretty tops!
    I DO NOT like tomato's! *laughs* So no I'm not a cherry tomato person! *winks*
    I am reading "The Daybreakers" by Louis L'Amour, I love A LOT of his books! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did!
      Yea, I think it's been a pretty good month so far. :)
      It was! :D Oh cool! I should work on my fancy crust skills. ;P
      What?! They're GOOD! ;D Haha!
      Oh, cool! I've read that one. ;)

      Delete
    2. It wasn't the type of book I usually read, but I liked it! ;)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed as always. Especially the pictures! <3
    Good job on the pie! ;P
    Tomatoes!? Are you getting me!? *tries not to gag* *fails* ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did! ^___^
      Thanks! ;D
      Oh yea! ;D They're good- especially cherry tomatoes. *winks* Hehe. ;P

      Delete