Tuesday, October 17, 2017

PHOTO SHOOT: Fall Fashion and Books


Hey there! I took some picture of my sister around a couple weeks ago, so today is the day that I show them to you guys! Brilliant post opener, I know. Okay. You may continue on. *winks*

\\ only pictures that are edited are those indicated






\\ contrast + exposure edited \\
\\ cropped \\

Love the light in these two!
\\ cropped \\





Love the vibrant coloring!




Also like the exposure of these ones. *grins*





WHAT PICTURE IS YOUR FAVORITE? WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING (if any)?

8 comments:

  1. WHY? Why is she so beautiful? *sobs*
    Love her outfit, by the way.
    And she has such gorgeous hair... *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lakaysha, you are beautiful too. ;)
      Yeah, not totally sure if it was this one, but she came and showed me and outfit she put together, and I was like "Why do you have all the cute outfits?!" haha ;P
      She does indeed!

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!
    I really like #7 ADORABLE!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful! I'm totally jealous of your photography skills. ;)

    ~Liv
    livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say except: LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD <33333333 ;P

    ReplyDelete