Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Favorite Fall Outfits Tag


So I am finally here with this lovely tag! Thank you, Daminika, for tagging me! ^___^

Without further ado, a few fall outfits I put together!




I actually put this together when it was still summer... haha. ;P




I wore this to that harvest party our homeschool group did. See my new jacket? Found at GOODWILL! xD 


LOOK AT THIS DRESS!! I'm pretty sure it was TWO dollars at a garage sale! And it's so cute with this adorable coat of mine. I wore the dress and heels to church this past Sunday. *winks*

I TAG:

Hmm... how about everyone? *grins* Leave a link if you do it!!


THE RULES:

Your have to do at least four outfits (the more the better)
Has to be your favorite outfits (broke this ;P)
If you're not having fun doing the tag, don't do it
Your have to tag at least one person



WHICH OUTFIT IS YOUR FAVORITE?

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS.
    SO. CUTE. <3333
    I especially like pictures two and six. <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4th outfit! Just.... yas dude :)
    Might consider doing this tag??? We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! :D I should wear it soon...
      OH DO IT! =D

      Delete
  3. Aw so fun! I love all your outfits, that blue scarf looks awesome! XD
    I might do this...we'll see XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! I love fashion. ^___^ Yeah, I like it. ;D
      DO IT!! *winks*

      Delete
  4. I Loooovee 1 and 4 and the last one! I WANT THAT COAT LOL where did you find it?? So cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you do!! :D Which coat- the long elegant one? My mom bought it for me once at a local consignment shop. The brand is Cabi. *shrugs* I know, it's so cute! ;D

      Delete
  5. I love all these!!! The last two just about killed me! The jackets!! And the dress! And those heels! And those boots! What is wrong with my Goodwill!? I want cute, cheap clothes! *cries* I am feeling quite broke at the moment *laughs* it's just that I still haven't paid off my bridesmaids dress! But I'm getting there ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you do!!! Yes, jackets. <3 I thought you'd like that dress! I mean, two dollars?? AMAZING DEAL! xD Oh, and those heels are actually Shantelle's. ;P I didn't write that... maybe I should. They are cute though! You should come down here to my Goodwill and I'll find awesome deals with you! xD That would be so fun, wouldn't it? Well, I can't promise there's always great deals, but you know. ;P Oh, I'm broke a lot. xP You probably knew that, haha.

      Delete
  6. Ahhh! Your clothes are so pretty!!!
    I LOVE #2, #3, and #6 That jacket is SO CUTE!!! <33333

    ReplyDelete