Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Pumpkin Cheesecake Oatmeal Smoothie


Hey guys! I've got my first season's sensation of fall! Yet another oatmeal smoothie, but this one involves pumpkin. *winks* Sorry, I think I do too many oatmeal smoothies. ;P
 Anyhow, I quite like how nice my pictures turned out! It's the food photography... again. *hearts*




INGREDIENTS:

1\4 cup canned pumpkin

1\4 cup oatmeal

1 1\2 tbsp honey

1\2 cup milk 

1 tbsp cream cheese

pinch of salt

1\2 tsp cinnamon


INSTRUCTIONS:

Throw everything into your blender and blend until smooth. You may want to chill in the refrigerator before drinking. Enjoy! 












HAVE YOU EVER TRIED AN OATMEAL SMOOTHIE? HAD ANY PUMPKIN THINGS THIS FALL?

7 comments:

  1. Ooohh!! I love pumpkin things! The only pumpkin thing I've had so far this year was a store-bought pumpkin pie. Not very good I must say. *winks* But my birthday is Saturday! And after my mom and dad take me out (to Olive Garden *winks*) I am going to go to Burgerville and get the pumpkin shake for my "dessert". *winks* Plus for my homemade dessert (for my small party-thing) I decided on pumpkin pie (homemade). Not surprising. That's been my dessert for YEARS ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin is quite good! :) Oh yea, I'm sure homemade is way better. *winks*
      I must've forgotten I hadn't answered this comment yet. ;P 'Cause yea, I heard about all the yummy things you had! Delicious! ;D
      Pumpkin pie! *hearts*

      Delete
  2. LOVE the pictures!!
    I never had an oatmeal smoothie before, what's it like?
    So far I've had a store bought pumpkin pie!
    We will have a homemade one soon though!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like them!
      It's more of a breakfast- protein sort of smoothie (you can have it for a snack too though). It's usually fairly thick too. For some people ground-up oatmeal in a smoothie might sound kinda wierd, but I like it. ;) I found these types of smoothies from a food blog I like. ;)
      YUM!

      Delete
  3. YUUUUM! And these pictures are amazing! I'm SO excited for fall!!

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, fall is a wonderful season! :D

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete