Saturday, October 28, 2017

It's Cold \\ Stars


Heeyy, guys, it's time for my Saturday post. Which is probably going to be really boring, 'cause.... just 'cause. xP

How's life been? It's cold. Like, we had our last day of co-op yesterday (today when I'm writing this post), and  it was raining and really cold when we left. The day before that me and four of my siblings went to our friend's church for their harvest festival thing. That was pretty fun. :) It was so very fall-ish. It was also cold that day, but it was a cold I kinda liked. *winks* My brother didn't bring a jacket or sweatshirt, poor boy. ;P I had a sweater type shirt on, so I was better off. So yea, I did the cake walk (for the first time), but didn't win anything. I also got food and sugar. *winks*

Oh, and when we left, it was dark. And we went to Chick-fil-A. I got an ice cream cone. Eating ice cream on a cold night. ;)

Here's some night pictures I took awhile ago.


^ yep, night right there


I hope this was semi-enjoyable... but that's all I got for now, folks! ;P


WHAT'S UP? HAVE YOU GONE TO ANY FALL FESTIVALS THUS FAR THIS AUTUMN?


10 comments:

  1. OMGNESS THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL NATASHA!!! I love your star pictures!! They are WAY better than I could ever hope mine to be. What is your exposure, ISO, etc. on these?
    It sounds like you have been having a beautiful autumn, and I hope your weekend is just as wonderful!
    God bless, beautiful girl!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW, THANKS! Oh, I'm sure you could learn to do it! :)
      The setting for the third picture were: shutter speed- 30 seconds, aperture- 6.3, and ISO- 400
      The fifth pictures: shutter speed- 20 seconds, aperture- 6.3, and ISO- 800

      It's been good. :) And my parents, one of my sisters and I are doing something pretty cool this evening! *winks*
      God bless you too, Ariel! ^___^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! I always love your star pictures!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gsdajkfgsdjkfgeofygrejhfbhjfgy
    I can't even
    <33333333333

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is this beauty? asdfag i'm stunned, I never knew the night was so beautiful <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad my pictures were able to show you the beauty of the night sky! ^___^
      Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete