Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Bookish Tag


I was tagged by Shantelle from Between the Pages of This Bookish Life for The Bookish Tag!

So let us jump into the books! ;)



1. What book has been on your shelf the longest?

The Viking Quest Series, maybe? Or my Bible, but that's not physically on my shelf. *winks*

2. What is your current read, your last read, and the book you'll read next?

Look at picture for answer. *winks* I'm hoping to finally dive back into The Eyes of Everia Series soooon! =D

3. What book did everyone like, but you hated?

I don't think I've ever really hated a book, so...

4. What book do you keep telling yourself you'll read, but you probably won't?

*blink blink*  *question marks* The rest of the Narnia series is a possible answer, I guess? But I don't know if I'll actually not read them. Maybe they'd go better as the answer to the next question. ;P

5. What book are you saving for retirement?

I really don't know... I guess whatever books I don't get to reading in my young life. xP

6. Last page: read it first or wait till the end?

I don't see the point in reading the last page first- that's just dumb. ;P I might read a word or two. *shrugs*

7. Acknowledgment: Waste of paper and ink, or interesting aside?

Umm... I don't think I read them very often. Probably sometimes, a little of it anyhow. *winks*

8. Which book character would you switch places with?



I'm just going to go with Kate from Cinderella's Dress and Cinderella's Shoes, because she gets to try on Cinderella's dresses, and do the store's window display, and be in the WW2 era... *grins and winks*
Or Rapunzel from The Golden Braid because... idk, fairy-tale and sweet romance, you know. 
Or Cara from Ashburn because the "old-fashioned-feeling" detective stuff, Europe, and the romance. ;P 


9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life (place, time, person) ?


There's a song that might remind me of some books. Our God by Chris Tomlin, and the Viking Quest Series by Lois Walfrid Johnson. *winks* I think I used to imagine a character from this series singing it. *laughs* And actually, that song really goes well with these books.


10. Name a book that you acquired in an interesting way.

*blink* What do you mean by interesting? I don't know if I've gotten any books in any all-that-interesting ways. Gifts, thrift stores, free-at-co-op, amazon, Tyndale Rewards, review books... *shrugs*


11. Have you ever given a book away for a special reason to a special person? 



Idk... I once found a book at a thrift store while on vacation, and bought it for my little sister. Because it was a type of book she really liked. :) I think it was the one above...


12. Which book has been with you most places?

I might have to copy my sister and say my Bible? I'm guessing that's probably the book that's been with me most places.


13. Any "required reading" you hated in high school that wasn't so bad later? 
I'm in my last year of high school, but... I don't think there was ever anything too bad. In fact, I don't think I had to read that much in high school. That was more in lower grades.


14. Used or brand new?


Well, brand new is nice, but used is cheaper, so... *laughs*


15. Have you ever read a Dan Brown book?

Nope. Don't know that author. 


16. Have you ever seen a movie that you liked more than the book?



Easy. The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. Except I watched the movie before I read the book. ;) 


17. Have you ever read a book that made you hungry, cookbooks included?

Ooh... it seems like this has happened before. I guess Fools Rush In has had a lot of yummy food in it. Like pizza. And ravioli. *winks*


18. Who is the person whose book advice you'll always take?

If there ever was that person, it would be my sister here. Huge bibliophile, ya know. *winks* But I don't think there's anyone whose book advice I take EVERY TIME period. I'm my own person. *laughs and sticks out tongue*


19. Is there a book out of your comfort zone (e.g., outside you usual reading genre) that you ended up loving? 


Well, I suppose I could say The Ryn by Serena Chase. I read it a couple years ago or so, and first off, I'm pretty sure it was bigger than any book I'd read. Secondly, I hadn't really read much for quite awhile. It was some crazy perfectionist stage in my life of sorts, which I won't get into explaining. xP Anyhow, I actually read the giant book! And I loved it! And it got me back into reading! So yea. *winks*




\\ I TAG \\

Emmaline @ The Crystal Ice Studio

Sarah @ The Introverted Extrovert

Michaila @ Seventy Times Seven

Anyone else who'd like to do it. :) 

And the three I specifically tagged- you guys don't have to do it... only if you want to. *winks*



\\ RULES \\

You must be honest

You must answer every question

You must tag at least 4 people






2 comments: